Tooth loss can cause digestive issues, because you won’t be able to chew the food properly to promote digestion
When you lose teeth, you become stressed out because you believe that you will have to contend with a toothless grin for a long time – wrong.
We now have same-day dentures to give you a full set of teeth on the same day.
Maybe you are just curious about the types of dentures that can be used the same day, or you wish to know how long the extraction process takes – we have all covered. Perhaps you are scared of losing your smile for a certain amount of time – if any of the scenarios depicted here are correct, read on.
Same-day dentures are just that – dentures that are fitted on the same day. You go home at the end of the process with dentures without any stress or anxiety. To begin the process, look for “cheap dentures & dental implants Brooklyn”.
As the name suggests, these are the dentures that are fitted on the same day of the extraction process. The major benefit of these dentures is that you won’t have to lose your vibrant and pearly white smile. This means you can use the dentures immediately after extracting the teeth.
It is possible to use the dentures the same day because there is a way that the dentist handles the extraction procedure to make sure they are ready for use.
The extraction procedure usually starts the moment the dentures are complete.
Also known as same-day dentures, they allow you to eat, smile and talk confidently when you leave the dentist’s office.
We have people that suffer from the anxiety of going even a few days without their teeth, which means that immediate dentures are worth their consideration.
How Same-day Dentures compare to Regular Dentures
The biggest disparity between the two is that regular dentures fit more accurately due to molding and measuring that is done way before the dentures are fitted.
A major demerit of regular dentures is that the dentist has to measure the mouth after extracting the teeth to come up with the perfect dentures. This means that the process takes a long time to be prepared, and there is a moment when you will have gaps in your teeth.
The measurement and preparation of your teeth usually occur after the mouth has healed after the extraction of the teeth. You might have to go without teeth for weeks, even months, while waiting for the new dentures.
On the merits, regular dentures will fit correctly in the mouth after the extraction of the teeth and other tissues have healed properly. This means that the dentures might give a better fit compared to immediate dentures.
You can enjoy these dentures at a lower cost if you opt for cheap dentures & dental implants Brooklyn services today.
Advantages of Same-day Dentures
These come with various advantages:
- You can immediately get your dentures, which can be good for your career, minimizing the time spent without teeth.
- When the dentures are fitted immediately after the extraction of the teeth, you won’t find it hard to get used to using the dentures.
- The dentures will help protect the exposed tissues and sockets. This helps keep away the infection and any injury that might arise.
While it has various merits, same-day dentures come with demerits as well:
- Immediate dentures cost more than regular ones. You will have to pay more for the services.
- You don’t know how the dentures look once they have been fitted.
- As you have read, you won’t have to wait until the dentures heal before you start using the dentures. This means that immediate dentures will require some adjusting to with time.
What Determines The Duration of Getting Same-Day Dentures?
It takes some time for you to get the dentures, with various factors affecting the process.
- Your oral health will determine how long the extraction of the teeth and fitting of the dentures take. The best way to understand this period is to consult a professional denturist.
- The dentist will also consider whether you are the perfect candidate for dentures. If you are, the process takes shorter. If you need to be prepped for the process, then this can take longer.
Can I Get Cheap Dentures & Dental Implants Brooklyn Services Easily?
If you are on this page, then you are in the right place. We offer cheap implants and dentures to help you save money.