Your health is our priority and our office is taking extra precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 to protect our patients and staff. The following guidelines are now being followed:
- Waiting room area is only utilized for signing paperwork and only one person is allowed at a time.
- To aid with social distancing, we ask that you come to your appointment alone.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protection equipment, included but not limited to: masks, gloves, goggles, facial shields, hair covers, lab gowns, and shoe covers.
Staff temperatures are taken several times a day and the office is sanitized throughout the day.
- All personnel will follow social distancing guidelines.
All air purifiers are equipped with HEPA filters and UV lights which are located in the waiting room and exam room(s).
- All equipment is sanitized with CavidWipes after each patient.
- Frequently touched surfaces included but not limited to: door handles, pens, chairs, clipboards, are sanitized after each use and between patients.
Appointments are scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the office.
- Before your appointment, your temperature will be recorded per CDC guidelines. If it is considered too high you will not be able to enter the office.
- You will be asked to complete the COVID-19 clearance form with ADA&CDC recommended questions.
- We kindly ask, that you arrive to your appointment on time to avoid any delays and/or crowding in the office.
- Please be sure to sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the office.
- You will be escorted to your treatment room by one of our staff members.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- We thank you for respecting and following the new protocol of the office.